La Leche League International Resources
- Breastfeeding Answers from La Leche League International
- Mother-to-Mother Support Forums — With over 30,000 posts, the mother-to-mother support forums offer both a strong close-knit community and a wealth of detailed breastfeeding information about topics like: nursing lying on your side, allergies and menu planning, and dealing with oversupply, and how to pump more milk. An unparalleled resource.
- Podcasts: Listen to your favorite breastfeeding/parenting author speak, or learn more in-depth information about breastfeeding. A great way to pass the time while you’re folding laundry.
General Breastfeeding Information
Birth and Breastfeeding
Working and Nursing
Nursing in Public
Health Care Professionals and the Technically-minded public
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding (a must-have for anyone who’s planning to breastfeed)
- A list of some of our other favorite books about pregnancy, birth, nursing, and parenting, (most of these titles are available in our lending library)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.